杰西达邦中国影迷会

۩杰西达邦中国影迷会۩

找回密码
 加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 36100|回复: 1

[Index] 【08.09.11】[The finale MV series] The must-telling stories about your parent

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-9-11 19:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.chinatikfans.com/thread-10775-1-1.html
# W# x. S1 H: o  h5 `7 ~* w08.08.29[The finale MV series] The must-telling stories about your parents.
# f9 f# \* y- h2 rPlease look at the following items before watching:$ |8 L. R5 T, \& c8 h  g& v$ n: L
* _5 _8 L# H* ?% V0 J* h9 Y
This is the last series of the MV that with three stories, and each is about 7 minutes long. Thanks to your support and I hope my works may bring happiness to you.
+ H/ z! k' [* m$ s# b8 |! T" o( r  b
+ a8 u4 o' @# o. Z2 d: E. d; }The “Disordered Yasotorn” and “The Must-telling Stories about Your Parentsr” are all subversive series, so I will not supply the downloading source or post them to all of the video networks but
! E4 B7 J: o' R, h0 Z1 ialso spreading them in a small range in here. Please understand

0 Q/ b+ R# {+ \7 W! k: i. A.6 c/ C$ t! V  x: h5 K
The link address of the “Disordered Yasotorn” series:

% x% N+ P6 S# f  u- k/ f  e+ x
+ ~" I% {3 {, |% N7 r- }4 b, z+ iThe reason why I will not make the stories is totally personal.$ W9 ~1 b" h" S4 x8 b: C
Afer The Olympic game finished, and I will be busy from now on. The Prison Break Season 4 will begin soon and Doctor Sara who I admired will come back, so I will spend part of my time in watching PB. But that not means I will leave here, I just stay quiet instead of posting messages. The MV you got is at most 10 minutes long, but I had to make much more than 10 times effort to make it satisfied, so I really have no time and energy anymore to do it. I will try my best to finish the left two stories of “The Stories about Your Parents” series as soon as possible, but it is really difficult to give a definite time. If you are interested in my stories, please pay attention to this post.

% @; k% N* o* d' b7 y4 A3 p
  k% U" k: x$ [% KSo, I will not make such stories for a while. Thanks to my audience
5 X2 Q* w$ o- k; ]( i- X  m.     
7 {+ b; }& Z) q4 r* f3 jPS. Nothing is impossible. I will come back when I’m not busy.
发表于 2008-9-11 19:53 | 显示全部楼层

I feel very sad

it seems that  you will leave US . I AM very sorry  TO hear that 。MAY  everything is OK 。I hope you can come back soon。+ W, p, ?* t8 C* ~# _' B
; X8 ?6 d# ~1 X
[ 本帖最后由 joe9097 于 2008-9-11 20:02 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:08 , Processed in 0.044985 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.